This redirect is caused by a rule set in the .htaccess file in your website. This redirect was added to your website because your website exceeded the resource limits too many times. You can see the resource usage of your website by going to the "CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage" in your cPanel.
To disable the redirect, simply remove the Redirect rule from your .htaccess rule. To do, so complete the following steps:
- Login to your cPanel and access the File Manager.
- Go to the main directory of your website.
- Enable hidden files (if you haven't done so already) by clicking Settings in the top right corner and ticking the Show Hidden Files box.
- Right click the file called .htaccess and select Edit.
- Remove the line with the contents "Redirect 301 / http://127.0.0.1" and save.